Ιαν 22 2016
Many companies benefit from counting people, for marketing, legal and business information purposes.
- Bars, pubs, clubs, casinos, etc can monitor occupancy in each room.
- Retail chains can calculate sales conversion, monitor queues, accurately compare the performance of different stores (taking visitors as well as sales into account) and see how long people pause at displays and kiosks.
- Museums and galleries can reliably count visitors: useful for judging marketing campaigns and applying for grants.
- Shopping centres and malls can use accurate people counts to set rents.
- Public buildings can reduce costs by efficiently allocating staff.
- Other types of business to benefit from a people counter system include banks, building societies, indoor ski-slopes, exhibition centres, bus operators, railways, sporting venues, supermarkets.